Monday, December 8, 2008

I need to post.

I always read other people's blogs and then feel motivated to blog. The only problem, however, is that once I start typing...nothing comes to mind. Or something does come to mind, and I am feeling too lazy write about it, or I am worried that my parents/other neo-conservatives will read it and be offended.

Oh well.

I should probably get back to work and blog later. I'll try to update this thing with more frequency. Writing is a great outlet for me, and I don't take advantage of it enough.

1 comment:

catie said...

oh my gosh! i can't stand it. i really, really, really cannot stand it. i have honestly thought about going to a supervisor about it, it's that bad.

hope yours is better than that and that your new job is still fun!! (although, obviously, nothing could ever be as awesome as HR...i mean, come on...) ;)